Coaching for small businesses and solopreneurs.
You had enough of the 9-5 ratrace and knew you wanted more flexibility, satisfaction and to feel like you're living your purpose.
You had a fabulous business idea you wanted to show to the world.
But now reality has set in; this is real and it feels daunting and overwhelming. It's pretty scary place to be.
You're struggling to find clients and put yourself out there. You don't know if you're actually spending your time doing the right things.
The pressure to actually bring in money (because there are bills to pay) is increasing.
Yes, I know exactly how you feel and want to help take you from this confusion and overwhelm and help you to develop a clear direction with easy-to-follow strategies so that you can confidently put yourself in front of the people who want and need your services.
Hi, I'm Fay Blakey a business coach and mentor with 19 years experience working with many small (and large, multinational) businesses. Not only do I have the qualifications (including a business degree) but the practical know-how of running my own business.
I want to help you make a success of your business which means attracting clients (and money).
I'm all about helping people to:
- Feel excited to get up every morning and work on your business. It’s your business so your rules – you love nothing more than taking your MacBook and phone to work on your business in a cute coffeeshop.
- Develop a clear action plan so you're doing everything you need to and nothing you don’t.
- Identify your dream clients and know exactly where to find them
- Create an offer perfect for your ideal client so they can’t resist and happily hand over their money.
- Charge what you are worth.
- Earn money doing what lights you up whilst serving the people you most love to work with.
- Develop the headspace (and the money) to do the things you dreamt of when you started this business - such as having spa days, booking a holiday and financing your dream car.